Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rolling out the Introductions....

Hello Everyone! I am Linda Nguyen and I describe myself as the Marketing/ PR extraordinare for a company called Brenthaven. You've probably seen our laptop cases at Apple stores and/or Apple online - but we also cater to corporate and promotional companies. I am responsible for everything creative (spec sheets, hangtags, email blasts, newsletters, direct mailers, etc) and anything press related. Aside from my current 8-4 gig, I also do a ton of freelance gigs in Marketing and PR.

But when I'm not working, you can find me: racking up my airline mileage plan haha, karaoking at a bar (half drunk), trying to bowl in high heels, drinking more coffee than ANY person should ever be allowed to!, rearranging my condo, playing and yelling at my jack russell puppy, always looking for my keys, taking on EVERY dare, running into everything and laughing while I am doing it, and meeting with companies like Print Control (haha - this is where the Organizer, Jonathan works!). So when we meet, I can assure that we'll get along just finneeee. =)

If you'd like to introduce yourself so we can all become friends - please contact me so I can give you a login!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Nice to meet you, Linda! This is such a great idea! Hopefully we will all feel like friends and not strangers at the next meetup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a meetup group that I'm actually excited about! Thanks organizers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...My name is Jonathan Lien, the Organizer for the SYP's! I have lived in Washington my whole life, however I have only lived in Seattle for the last 5 years. I am an Account Manager for Printing Control in Tukwila. We are the greenest printer around! In fact we just won the King County Green Globe Award!! When I am not at work I am with my wife and dog. My wife is an awesome Interior Designer and we own our own business, LifeSpace Concepts. We rescued our Siberian Husky (Hazel) about 2 1/2 years ago and are so happy to have her in the family. Hazel is the sole reason I weigh what I do because if we didn't have to walk her 3-4 miles a day I would weigh 500lbs! The truth is I love the food in Seattle!! There is so many great places here. I look forward to meeting all of you very soon! Watch out for the SYP Dinner coming up on April 16th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete